Friday, March 18, 2011

Giving the Security Blanket back to JR: More good and reasoned news

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I mentioned before that we had tickets to Kansai as a security blanket. Well, we're returning the blanket today. It helped us sleep a bit better last night and our friends running the geiger counters have continued to show us that no news is good news, so thanks JR! I'm happy to pay the cancellation charges.

Also, thanks to my friends in FEMA and the DHS about reassuring me that my math and risk calculations were on-target vis-a-vis radiation. Those midnight phone calls can occasionally be reassuring. 

In keeping with the good news spirit:




Decent amount of business activity (still!), so the only other post you might see today (JST) will be charitable contribution related.

No comments:

Post a Comment