Friday, March 18, 2011

DONATIONS FOR THE TSUNAMI VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES

I told all of y'all before that I would post my recommendation on donations. Well, here it is. The entire contribution will go to families affected (ie no operational overhead), and I will be personally involved in the distribution as a Vice President of the ACCJ. Both my company and I personally will be donating as well.

For those of you outside of Japan:
Via PayPal (outside of Japan only): ACCJ PayPal account: “acct@accj.or.jp”
[Paypal may charge a slight overhead, but it's cheaper than international bank transfer and easier]

For those of you in Japan:Transfer to ACCJ Bank Account:
Mizuho Bank (0001)
Kamiyacho Branch (146)
Current (Toza) # 0052534
Name of Account : ACCJ or ザイニチベイコクショウコウカイギショ



For full details:

Finally, an update on those folks who have made it so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment